Philosophy of LTC
Philosophy of Long Term Care:
- We believe in a resident focused model of care which maintains and enhances the quality of life for each individual resident.
- We provide a resident focused living environment in a home-away-from-home atmosphere.
- We strive to maximize independence and individual strengths and capabilities to promote the health of the body, mind and spirit.
- We support residents’ participation in their Resident Council and value Council’s contribution to decisions and evaluations at St. Anne Centre.
- We strive for continuous quality improvement through communication, productive interdisciplinary team work, mutual pride and respect between staff, volunteers, residents, and the community.
- Our dedicated staff and volunteers provide the residents of long term care with quality professional care and personal services.